Sale Mine Explosion-Proof Hand Held Electric Rotatory Dry Coal Drill
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $10,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Hand Held Rotatory Drills
- Classification: Hammer Drill
- Applications: Building and Industrial
- Specification: 19mm, CE, SGS
- Drill shape: Round
- Application: Soft Coal Layer, Soft Rock Layer
- Temperature: 50~60 C
- Trademark: China Coal
- Origin: China
- Type: Rotary Hammer Drill
- Drill Brand: Bochi
- Impact Drill Structure: Ball-type
- Impact Drill Head: Impact Drill
- Condition: New
- Feature: Explosion-Proof
- MOQ: Negotiation
- Transport Package: as Your Requirement
- HS Code: 8530800000
Sale Mine Explosion-proof Hand Held Electric Rotatory Dry Coal Drill is a hand-held drill used in the soft coal layer and soft rock layer,with mine explosion-proof structure water injection device, can be safely used for mine where methane and coal dust explosion.
Operating Principle of Sale Mine Explosion-proof Hand Held Electric Rotatory Dry Coal Drill
1. Appearance check: Before operation, check all parts of fastening pieces whether they are loose or fall-off or the cable is worm.
2. Flame-proof check: The flame-proof parts must be strictly checked. The flame-proof parts include motor housing, end cover, rotor spindle, switch box cover, wiring box housing and wiring base, etc. While installation, the surface roughness of all flame-proof parts and clearance of flame-proof joint face must accord to the stipulation of GB3836.1-83 FLAME-PROOF TYPE ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT "d" of EXPLOSION-PROOF ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT USED IN EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENT.
3. Before turn on each time, please carefully check whether the cable is correctly connected to the drill and the ground wire are connected. After turn on check the rotation direction, If back run, please stop the drill and change the site of any 2 or replace the product free of charge.
4. While operation, please pay attention to the work conditions of the reducer and fan at any time. Stop using when the temperature of the outer case is up to 50~60°C to avoid damaging the stator coil. If there is any abnormal around in the reducer please stop to check it.
5. After operation, cut off the power and keep it in a dry please immediately stop to check.
|place of origin||China|
|Supply Ability||1000 sets per month|