Introduction of Automatic Self Propelled Concrete Mixing Truck
Automatic Self Propelled Concrete Mixing Truck is a small engineering construction to meet set automatic feeding, mixing, transportation, automatic unloading in one of the concrete mixing transporter.
Main structure consists of: walking chassis, engine, hydraulic torque converter, double drive bridge, before and after feeding device, into the hopper, hopper, extended discharge hopper, frame, mixing barrel, planetary reducer, hydraulic system and electric control system, automatic water system, etc, its
Characteristics of Automatic Self Propelled Concrete Mixing Truck
1. Automatic Self Propelled Concrete Mixing Truck walking system by the engine through before and after the hydraulic torque converter, transmission shaft to before and after the bridge. The invention USES the build before and after the driver form, rear axle steering, greatly reduce the turning radius, more suitable for the site work, especially the narrow space construction. Using hydraulic torque converter to reduce the impact on the engine, prolong the life span of the engine.
2. The hydraulic system with constant power variable plunger pump, and reduce the power loss of engine,.
3. The rotation of the mixing drum driven by hydraulic motor through special planetary reducer, planetary reducer output shaft can realize the motion of the Angle, in order to meet the bad road conditions of mixing drum beating.
4. Dry material feeding, according to the ratio of designed by shovel arm, movable arm cylinder, quantitative hopper automatic feeding.
5. Water system can implement automatic feed water according to the measurement set.
6. The inner wall of the mixing drum set on the double helix blade, positive rotation of feed, concrete mixing; Reverse rotation, under the impetus of the spiral blades, concrete of discharging mouth discharge.
Parameter of Automatic Self Propelled Concrete Mixing Truck
|Actual mixing capacity||m3||1|
|Mixing drum capacity||m3||1.5|
|Angle of inclination||0||16|
|Rotational direction(Forward observation from rear)||Feedstock:Clockwise Ejection of compact:Anticlockwise|
|Mixing drum vane||Two sets helical vanes and assisted vanes|
|The slump of concrete||mm||70-260|
|Hydraulic transmission system|
|Oil Pump model|| ||CBF-32|
|Motor model|| ||BMS-100|
|Reduction box model/speed ratio|| ||HJ220|
|Water supply system|
|Water supply way|| ||The mixer truck brings its own water supply mechanism|
|Water tank volume||L||300|
|Chasis and Engine parameters|
|Engine model|| ||YC4D85Z-T20|
|Form|| ||Four Stoke water injection water-cooling diesel engine|
|Air Cylinder|| ||4|
|Maximum traveling speed||km/h||28|
|Minimum diameter of turning circle||M||7|
|Driving form|| ||4*4|
|Carload equipped weight||kg||4950|
|Max loading weight||Kg||3000|
|Total weight of the car||kg||8200|
|Carload overall dimension(L/W/H)||mm||5700x2100x2800|